The Wand+ is a unique uni-pivot tonearm with a carbon fibre arm tube and beautifully machined counterweight.
It has achieved a 5 star rating in HiFi World (UK), HiFi Choice(UK) and Witchdoctor (NZ).
Wand+ Tonearm Features
- Big diameter (22mm) carbon-fibre tube is 4x stiffer than a normal diameter arm.
- Ergonomic cueing via tip of arm or damped cueing mechanism.
- Careful termination of arm vibrations with extra damping.
- Medium effective mass 5g for 12in, suits most cartridges.
- Ease of installation enabling 90% of the performance to be achieved quickly, first time.
- Drop in replacement for Rega geometry arms (~240mm). SME, Technics, Linn & Lenco mount options.
- Fitted with Eichmann/ETI plugs and Cardas wire in a single unbroken run.
- Thread/weight type antiskate.
- The 12in arm features a ~30% reduction in distortion over 9in arms.
- Standard Baerwald alignment (with consideration given to real world inner groove dimensions).
- Dampened cueing mechanism
- Improved arm mounting
Stylus to Pivot
- 12in arm: 308.8mm
Pivot to Spindle
- 12in arm: 295mm