The Wand+ is a unique uni-pivot tonearm with a carbon fibre arm tube and beautifully machined counterweight.
It has achieved a 5-star rating in HiFi World (UK), HiFi Choice (UK) and Witchdoctor (NZ).
Wand+ Tonearm Features
- Big diameter (22mm) carbon-fibre tube is 4x stiffer than a normal diameter arm.
- Ergonomic cueing via tip of arm or damped cueing mechanism.
- Careful termination of arm vibrations with extra damping.
- Medium effective mass, 12.5g for 9.5in, suits most cartridges.
- Ease of installation enabling 90% of the performance to be achieved quickly, first time.
- Drop in replacement for Rega geometry arms (~240mm). SME, Technics, Linn & Lenco mount options.
- Fitted with Eichmann/ETI plugs and Cardas wire in a single unbroken run.
- Thread/weight type antiskate.
- Standard Baerwald alignment (with consideration given to real world inner groove dimensions).
- Dampened cuing mechanism
- Improved arm mounting
Stylus to Pivot
- 9.5in arm: 240mm
Pivot to Spindle
- 9.5in arm: 222mm