Virtus M1 is a brand new vacuum tube power amplifier of pure A-class designed and produced by CANOR.
It is considered a reference power amplifier of the CANOR brand.
- Solid aluminium chassis – overall robustness and elimination of vibrations
Supersymmetric design – eliminates interfering signals
Extremely low harmonic distortion – one of the best ever in its class
- harmonic distortion – 0,0028 % at 1 W; 0,011 % at 5 W and 0,13 % at 50 W is achieved by harmonizing all circuits and components.
- the transformer core is vacuum impregnated, and the entire transformer is encapsulated in a special anti-vibration compound. In addition, the massive, welded cover in which the transformer is located, creates effective electromagnetic shielding and contributes significantly to the excellent signal-to-hum distance. The additional capacitor at the input improves the dynamic of the anode voltage filtration.
- the filtration capacity is 3.900 mF / 550 V. A choke, that is placed under welded cover, has been used to eliminate anode voltage ripple, which increases the filtering efficiency of the 100 Hz component of the anode voltage.
- the output permalloy transformers are specially designed for the power amplifier.
- only high-quality polypropylene capacitors are used in the signal path.
- the conductors on the signal paths consist of slow drawn oxygen-free copper, which is coated with pure silver.
- instant switching between feedback and zero feedback.
|Output power||1x 110 W / 8 Ω – ultra linear (THD < 3%)
1x 55 W / 4,8 Ω – triode (THD < 3%)
|Gain||24 dB / 4 Ω|
|Frequency range||10 – 50.000 Hz ± 0,5 dB / 5 W|
|Input impedance||200 kΩ|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 0,05% (1 kHz, 5 W / 8 Ω – ultra linear)
< 0,005% (1 kHz, 1 W / 8 Ω – ultra linear)
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 103 dB (20 Hz – 80 kHz)|
|Tube complement||4x KT150, 2x ECC82, 1x 12AX7|
|Power||230 V / 50-60 Hz / 410 VA|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||450 x 190 x 465 mm|
|Weight (net)||40 kg|